Update from your Parishioners

I came through the radio nuclear infusion yesterday. All went well in the 59° room. My nurse and I had some serious bonding time for that 6+ hours. I was the first in the hospital to do it. I was their training patient even. It was an awesome experience. I was really well taken care of by the 6 or 7 staff that were there. Yes if I hadn't been through so much hospital wise I'd probably freaked out. There's so much details I'd love to share but won't be unless you call or I visit. I do however know next time it'll just be my nurses and the nuclear med tech and I most likely. I hope I get to have the same nurse each time she was a real sweetheart. I'm really blessed by all of them. The 6+ hours just flew by. We started around 9:30 and were about finished at 2:30 however a lot of it beforehand like changing clothing and getting both IVs started. Kinda wild but not 100% scary if you've read all of the papers. Plus I've had radiation before. Any side effects will be similar to the other radiation I've had. I'm however weak today. I'll not be talking much the next few days. I'm still in isolation at home till Tuesday. So no visitors can enter if they come to see me. However I can step outside the house and maintain a 6ft distance if you'd like to pay me a visit. Keep me lifted as I know you all will. Sorry but I didn't feel up to any updates yesterday. I really still don't feel up to it. But I know inquiring minds need to know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nuclear infusion.

Update...